Launched August 2018, Fixing Healthcare is a “podcast with a plan” to solve the American healthcare system’s biggest problems. The show is a co-production of Dr. Robert Pearl and Jeremy Corr.
The duo also co-host Coronavirus: The Truth, which focuses on the facts surrounding COVID-19.
Fixing Healthcare is currently in its seventh season. This time around, cohosts Dr. Robert Pearl and Jeremy Corr are focused on fixing healthcare by breaking the rules. Not the written rules (the laws and regulations that govern the profession). Rather, this season is all about the unwritten rules that hold healthcare back and prevent clinicians from delivering excellent care.
Click here for the latest episodes.
For a look back at past seasons of Fixing Healthcare, click any of the following links:
- Season six (fixing the healthcare system, one part at a time)
- Season five (fixing the culture of medicine)
- Season four (big ideas and the people behind them)
- Season three (fixing the politics of healthcare)
- Season two (solutions from outsiders, innovators)
- Season one (fixing a broken system)